Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Finally - Love Letters 4

So, you came finally!! I came to see you. Did you see me? No…I did not think you did!!
There I was, in the corner watching. As you held your mother, and held your sister and threw up your nephew in the air, I watched. You did not see me because you were not expecting me.
I felt like a stranger intruding in your life.

But yet…this is my life. This is where I belong, where we dream together, where we build our fantastical forts of comfort and joy! You and me…it sounds good! Sounds like it should. Complete!! After all, don’t we breathe in harmony and think in synchrony. What you start, I finish and what I cannot express you understand. We speak without talking…we share without knowing.
When I see you I see myself….a reflection in your eyes. You are no stranger unto me….you are me! There is not one thought I cannot hear and not one whisper I cannot feel. I recognize all your designs and accept all your patterns. Along with you, I throw the dice and watch as The Maker makes His moves….and we surrender to His will and to one another. Where He leads we have gone…and what He chooses for us we will accept. That is unchangeable!! As unchangeable as our intertwined destinies!

I am back home waiting for you…I am no longer anxious. I know you are here and I know you are still the same. And I know it’s just a matter of a few more minutes before you knock on my door. Amidst tears and smiles, there will be silent questions…words will cease to exist and time will stand unmovable.

So tell me my love…what took you so long to find the way back home??? Did you lose the compass I gave you?

Yours in…. (Ding Dong!!)
Your love…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home