Thursday, March 31, 2005

Odds & Ends - Love Letters 9

This is the end!!

There is nothing left to say, nothing left to forgive. We are no longer bitter, no longer angry. We are just weary and weary!! I know I have been difficult these past few weeks….when I saw myself as me and not merely as your wife…those discoveries are never easy.

Confusions, contradictions,
Disillusions, delusions,
An existence full of questions,
And so many exclamations,
Was it worth it?
Was my life worth any of it?
Have I even lived yet?
Is this everything life is?
What crossroads am I now in?
What paths will I chose?
The past 8 years…all lost in a blinding blaze….
I don’t even want to say the words….

You can’t leave!! This is my whole life….everything around me. It seems I have outgrown it…. What now??

Should I say goodbye?
Is that what needs to be done now??

Well then….

I bid you well…

Farewell my love!!
Your love…your only love!! I know there is no other….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home