Saturday, August 13, 2005

Fishy Finds....

Hubbs was at the conference and I had all the time to myself in a city I loved. I really enjoy exploring a new place on my own; I can do it at a pace that I and I alone set. I can do what I enjoy and I don’t have to make adjustments of any kind.

Yeah, the city is Vancouver, BC and this was earlier this spring. On one such day, I packed my camera and a book and headed out of my hotel without any plans. I walked for hours together, and took a lot of pictures, most of which I have uploaded onto my sites by now (still holding my faves…will eventually post it all).

My long walk led me to Sun Yat Sen Chinese Gardens. The China town was closed, it was some holiday I can’t remember. But the Garden was open. It’s a small little garden, but it’s always beautiful and inviting.

I sat there for a while watching lovers and children play games of different kinds. I saw some other things as well….

I saw - A Reflective Koi , a fish undergoing some serious psychological issues and a few gossip mongers. I am not kidding, go see for yourself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home