Friday, August 26, 2005

love...

What would my life be if I had lived another way??
If instead of you, I had loved someone else?
Would I have been less wiser or any quieter?
Would I have laughed any less or cried more?

As I ponder the maybes and the maybe nots,
I watch the many strings that run between us,
Delicate, blood soaked threads
Lovingly arranged, intricately intertwined

We braved death and laughed at his face
We lived life and loved it
After the simplicity of life and death
Love, I see, holds no meaning anymore

....a poem i wrote many moons ago

3 Comments:

Blogger just muttering said...

"Delicate, blood soaked threads
Lovingly arranged, intricately intertwined" ...beautiful line :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger parwana said...

many moons ago

i liked this catchy ending :)

nice to stumble upon ur blog.
the mumbai- new orleans fact blog was also gr8.

3:09 AM  
Blogger ShaK said...

Good work. I liked the way the expression of love has been underplayed. Keep writing.

ShaKri

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home