Friday, March 07, 2008

Searching for you

I strolled around taking pictures
with shaky restless fingers
trying to smother this new sight
with the crisp memories & old delight
when a man came by with a hop
from the nearby tea shop
bursting eagerly with questions
about possible transactions

“Do you work for the paper?”
“Will you buy this house?”
I spoke your name in reply
part question, part answer
he pondered and frowned
making the right sound
but he’d not heard of you
your name he never knew

2 Comments:

Blogger RamaDrama said...

Making me scratch my head..but then..i have never claimed to be intelligent enough to get the subtleties!Was he supposed to know "his" name ? I guess :) (oh yeah..luckily i had your blog linked in my sidebar..)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Arpana Sanjay said...

aaah moto!! You are funny!! :-))

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home